- pongorojo likes this
- just-a-northern-girl reblogged this from childrensbooks
- love-shasta likes this
- timandskippy reblogged this from booksofwonder and added:
- teafulloflemon reblogged this from childrensbooks
- thevintaquarian likes this
- elycakes likes this
- edgarwhitmanwilde reblogged this from childrensbooks
- edgarwhitmanwilde likes this
- cloudyflower likes this
- emigreco reblogged this from childrensbooks
- janelovesny reblogged this from childrensbooks and added:
- semperaugustus likes this
- stephaniegranger reblogged this from childrensbooks
- mngy likes this
- oisel likes this
- nelsoncarpenter likes this
- childrensbooks reblogged this from booksofwonder
- benjaminhilts likes this
- osaka-chan likes this
- booksofwonder posted this
Soup!...mmm...a warm, nourishing blend of a variety of ingredients.
Here's my collection of images and links that I find personally inspiring...awesome, beautiful, creativity- provoking....a melange of visual art and craft of all forms.
Occasionally I include my original artwork, but most posts are the work of others and I always do my best to give credit appropriately.
If anyone objects to a post contained in this blog, please contact me and I'll gladly remove it.
Thanks for visiting, and Enjoy!
@booksofwonder The Nutshell Library by Maurice Sendak -(1962) – A four-book anthology containing Pierre,Chicken Soup with Rice, Alligators All Around and One Was Johnny, A Counting Book. The most well-known is Pierre, where the title character responds to everything, “I don’t care!” A lion approaches Pierre and asks if he wants to die. Pierre, of course, doesn’t care and the lion eats him. When the lion spits him out, Pierre, thankful to be alive, understands the need to care.